Well, I've found myself on ANOTHER sleepless night. What is even MORE frustrating, there is no REAL reason for my "Insomnia" other than this annoying cough I've had for over 2 weeks, but even then, once the coughing has subsided I can't get back to sleep. So FIRST I started counting sheep and quickly realized I do not have the attention span and start thinking about the Serta claymation sheep, then start thinking about Sleep Country and then start thinking about retail and then start thinking about work.
Then, a fond memory popped into my head of "White Christmas" and the part when Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney sing about counting your blessings when you can't sleep. SO, here goes:
- Jon - the love of my life and my soon to be husband. There is nothing we can't get through together, and he always keeps a smile on my face
- Family - Even though we're not your "typical" family any more, I still know my parents will be for me not matter what, and I have the best damn sister a girl could ask for
- Friends - next to Jon, my friends are my lifeline and without them, I wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today (not sure if that is a good thing, or a bad thing :))
- Health - Over my years, I've struggled a lot with keeping healthy and staying in shape. Since finding Zumba, I am in the best shape of my life and even though my body isn't at my desired weight, I'm still very healthy and get at least 4 hours of intense cardio every week
- Work - I have a job, and for a lot of Canadians out there, that is HUGE. In fact, I have TWO (teaching is a part time job, but still a job)
- Home - I have a roof over my head and Jon to share it with!