Wednesday 28 August 2013

Someone Please Stop the World, I'd Like to Get Off!

**Before I start, I realize how dirty my post title may sound, but I promise you, that isn't how I intend it! Now get your mind out of the gutter! :D*

HOLY SHMOLY what a week this has been!!!! I just wanted to write  quick post to say, I will be MIA until the weekend. We are working on a VERY important project at work right now and it is literally consuming all my time (I actually DREAM about it!).

WELCOME to all the new wonderful people visiting my blog. It seems that my Philly Cheesesteak Post has been a popular one (which is AWESOMEEEEE) so to those of you just joining me here, I am SO HAPPY to meet you! Please feel free to drop me a line any time you want on my Facebook Page I would LOVE to hear from you!

Also, I have found my new favourite cookie dough that I cannot WAIT to share with you. It is SO SO yummy scrumbos!

What I'm probably MOST excited for right now, is that this Saturday, I am FINALLY participating in COLOR ME RADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for it. I have been lusting after this "race" for over a year and now I finally get to do it. Not only that, I get to do it with an AMAZING team of over 20 people!!!!! How cool is that? It all started with a FB post and now we are a mass invasion taking over the run in Downsview Park! If you're there and see team "DO OR DYE" come say hi, because that's my team! I'll be the one yelling and cheering and (hopefully) covered in the most amount of powder! Like this:


EEEEEEEE!

Also, if you haven't signed up and are interested, you can sign up the day of!!!!! Click HERE for all the deets!!

Finally, I want to show you a STUPIDLY cute picture of my pup. I was at my friend Annie's house on Sunday. We did an AMAZING 7KM run (this girl still has it!!) and then we made homemade pizza's (using the super dough I made here) Anywho, while the pizza was cooking, my friends daughter (I <3 her so much) was playing with Molly and I happened to catch this uber cute photo:

It makes me so happy!
Okay, I'm going to bed now before I fall asleep on my laptop (and hubs is telling me to stop working!), but MUCH LOVE and I promise I'll be back in action soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment